Please add our EMAIL to your address book so you can receive information about all modules.
All courses by Drs. Kharrazian and Brock can be attended onsite in San Diego or online through live streaming video. Seminar location and hotel details HERE.
Basic information about Functional Neurology Seminars
Schedule for all classes: 8 a.m.–12 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.–6 p.m. Saturday, 8 a.m.–12 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.–6 p.m. Sunday, with 30 minute breaks in the morning and afternoon on both days. Calendar for classes in San Diego (on site or live streaming) below.
NOTE: If you are attending live onsite with a reserved seat, you must sign-in and sign-out each day to receive credit for the course (failing to sign in and out each will require that you watch recorded replays for that day and take the exam for both days to receive credit). Educational credits may not apply for online attendance (rules vary from state to state). See educational info HERE.
If you are attending online as a live-streaming registrant, you must log in at 8 a.m. each morning and log out at 6 p.m. each day of the seminar or your ability to earn state licensure continuing education credits may be jeopardized (rules vary from state to state). See educational info HERE.
FNS Course Schedule
- February 27-28, 2016: Functional Neurology Anatomy and Central Neurological Pathways – Recorded Replays registration available HERE.
- April 16-17, 2016: The Initial Clinical Survey and How to Identify the Lesion Before the Examination – Recorded Replays registration available HERE.
- May 14-15, 2016: Identification of the Most Common Neurodegenerative Diseases with Clinical Applications – Recorded Replays registration available HERE.
- June 25-26, 2016: Peripheral Vestibular Disorder and Cerebellum Disorders with Applications – Recorded Replays registration available HERE.
- September 17-18, 2016: Central Vestibular Disorders and Cerebellum Disorders with Applications – Recorded Replays registration available HERE.
- October 22-23, 2016: Neurology Eye Movements for Diagnosis and Treatment Applications – Recorded Replays registration available HERE.
- December 3-4, 2016: Basal Ganglia and Hypokinetic Disorders with Applications – Recorded Replays registration available HERE.
- February 18-19, 2017: Basal Ganglia and Hyperkinetic Disorders with Applications
- March 25-26, 2017: How to perform a Comprehensive Examination of the Peripheral Nervous System
- June 3-4, 2017: How to perform a Comprehensive Examination of the Central Nervous System
Module Pricing for the Onsite and Live-Streaming presentation (includes replays):
- IAFNR members – $695.00 per module
- Non-IAFNR members – $995.00 per module
- IAFNR Student members – $200.00 per module
- Non-IAFNR student member – $500.00 per module
A subscription to Recorded Replays of each Module will be available for practitioners and students that miss registering for the original presentation. The subscription prices are:
- IAFNR members – $795.00 per module
- Non-IAFNR members – $995.00 per module
- IAFNR Student members – $300.00 per module
- Non-IAFNR Student members – $500.00 per module
Members of the International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation (IAFNR) receive steep discounts.
The course will be streamed live for those who cannot attend in person. Reserved seating for students is very limited. Official student clubs can stream the course for free. However, you cannot receive credit hours for free streaming through a club.
Each of the modules can be attended independently of one another. You can choose specific modules of interest or attend the entire program. However, they should be attended in succession.
Registration for each module includes ongoing access to case discussions on a private Facebook group. Access to the private Facebook group will only be provided to registered attendees. Numerous cases and concepts to ingrain concepts from the module will be presented, in addition to preparation for the next module. You will be invited to the private Facebook group once registration is complete.
ACCESS NOTES: Registrants have two years of online access to course materials and videos from the date of the live seminar. For those enrolled only in Recorded Replay, access is for two years from date of enrollment. Students have a one-year grace period from date of graduation (first degree only) to attend modules at student prices. If you graduated prior to Module One and wish to enroll at the student rate from Module 3 onward until the end of your grace period, you must contact us and provide a copy of your diploma with date shown to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO retroactive refunds are offered for recent graduates who took Modules 1 and 2 at practitioner rates.