FNS Courses taught by Drs. Kharrazian and Brock can be attended via online learning only (video replays).
FNS Registration information for practitioners
- Practitioners wishing to receive credit hours (when available) must register and pay the fee of $795 for IAFNR members and $995 for non-members
- Practitioners will have access to the course materials and video replays for two years after registration.
- Current practitioners are not eligible for student registration discounts.
- New graduates, licensed practitioners, or practitioners going back to school for other professional degrees are not eligible for student registration discounts.
- To receive the IAFNR discount, the practitioner must be a member in good standing of IAFNR at the time of registration and that membership must be active during the entire course attended.