FNS Courses taught by Drs. Kharrazian and Brock can be attended via online learning only (video replays).
FNS Registration information for practitioners
- Practitioners wishing to receive credit hours (when available) must register and pay the fee of $795 for IAFNR members and $995 for non-members
- Practitioners will have access to the course materials and video replays for two years after registration (for registrants receiving the IAFNR discount, two year access is provided as long as your IAFNR membership remains active).
- Current practitioners are not eligible for student registration discounts.
- New graduates, licensed practitioners, or practitioners going back to school for other professional degrees are not eligible for student registration discounts.
- To receive the IAFNR discount, the practitioner must be a member in good standing of IAFNR at the time of registration and that membership must be active during the entire course attended.