Functional Neurology Student Clubs
If you are a student interested in forming a Functional Neurology student club to watch the livestream seminar courses, the info below is all that we have available right now. More is on the way. Please do not call or email IAFNR with questions as the student clubs are related to FNS.
Also, make sure to join the FNS Facebook group to connect with others and share information.
Guidelines for Complimentary Student Streaming
- The approved functional neurology club must have a faculty advisor and a board consisting of at least a president and secretary. The student club will must be recognized by the school and have an official mailing address.
- Functional Neurology Seminars (FNS) will provide an access code to only one representative of a student functional neurology club (usually the president). That individual is responsible for setting up a learning environment that allows those interested to view the seminar and to participate in workshops.
- The streaming will only be made live once and there is no future access to the course material.
- Students who participate in free group streaming will not receive credit hours for the course material.
- There is no option in the future for those participating in the group streaming to access credit hours.
- FNS provides complimentary group streaming access to allow students to learn more about functional neurology even if they are not pursuing credit hours.
Registration for onsite and streaming — IAFNR members will be able to pre-register
Members of the International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation (IAFNR) receive steep discounts.
IAFNR members will also be given the opportunity to pre-register before the module opens up to everyone. So please make sure you become a member soon to take advantage of pre-registration.
Costs are per module
- IAFNR members – $650.00 per module
- Non-IAFNR members – $950.00 per module
- IAFNR student members – $100.00 per module
- Non-IAFNR student member – $400.00 per module
The course will be streamed live for those who cannot attend in person.
Each of the modules can be attended independently of one another. You can choose specific modules of interest or attend the entire program. However, they should be attended in succession. Registration for each module includes ongoing access to case discussions on a private Facebook group. Access to the private Facebook group will only be provided to registered attendees.
In the meantime, join us on our general Facebook group, Functional Neurology Seminars, for updates and news.